Friday 5 November 2010

Mountain Biking Photos at Yeadon BMX Track

I took my son and one of his friends for a bit of fun at Yeadon BMX track recently. Partly for them to unload some energy and have some fun, but also for me to practise some action sports photography.


Also on test was new lens, namely a 14mm F2.8 Samyang, a much cheaper alternative to the named L series lens. I wanted to see how it performed and get used to its manual operation, which was quite liberating, once I started to get used to it.

I have to say that I am very pleased with the resulting pictures, and so are the boys, for whom a "professional" biking photo shoot was a new experience for them.

Here are some of my favourites.















2 comments:

  1. Who's the man in blue?

    He's mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be fooled. I've seen him in real life.

    Nothing special.

    ReplyDelete