Friday 24 December 2010

School Photography and Christmas Fairs

I have just come to the end of a very busy run up to Christmas with school and nursery photographs and a couple of school Christmas fairs. This is in addition to the weddings, commercial photography and event photography.

Despite the busyness, and the pressure to deliver orders in time for Christmas, I have been totally blessed with the privilege of producing some of my best pictures to date for the parents.

Obviously, child protection issues prevent me from sharing most of them with you, but I have obtained parental permission to share a few of my favourites.

I believe in giving the children enough time to relax in order to get the best pictures possible and, by giving them a bit more time, I am (in a lot of cases) able to offer the parents a selection of pictures to choose from, rather than just the one that I think is the best.

One of the pictures below is from a charity fund-raising Christmas Market, just one of the ways in which I am able to support worthy causes through my work.








1 comment:

  1. my beautiful grandbabies, love you both lots and lots love nanna and grandad andy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete