Wednesday 25 December 2013

E-Type Jaguar - A spectacularly beautiful car

A little project I am involved in at the moment revolves around a Jaguar E-Type. For various reasons I am unable to share the full details at this moment in time, and look forward to when more can be revealed. 
In the meantime, here is a shot I took on a day of filming in a location near to where I live. The weather conditions were rather cold and windy, but did lend themselves to the moodiness of the picture.
Tags: an atmospheric photograph of a classic car in and around Rochdale, Lancashire. As a young boy I dreamed of owning a Jaguar E-type, and managed to fulfil a dream of at least having a ride in one. Photographing cars is something I like to do, and this is one of my favourite photos to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment