Wednesday 15 August 2012

Shrigley Hall Wedding Photography

I recently spent a full day with Jade and David as they celebrated their marriage at St Herbert's RC Church in Chadderton, followed by a reception at Shrigley Hall Hotel near Macclesfield.
The weather was amazing, after the week we had leading up to the wedding day, as you can see from the sunshine and blue skies.
This was the first time I had done wedding photography at Shrigley Hall, so had given the venue a thorough looking at on the Tuesday before the wedding to make sure I was familiar with all the photo possibilities, followed by a visit to the rehearsal on the Tuesday night to view the church and meet the priest. Something I like to do before the day, again to familiarise and make sure I know how the service is going to run, to meet the people, and agree boundaries with the priest as what he is happy for me to do during the ceremony (always recommended, as some don't allow photos at all during the ceremony). Father Andrew was very liberal, and was happy for me to get all the shots we wanted.
Please have a look at my FACEBOOK PAGE for more examples of what I do, and some fabulous customer comments.
For my main website, please CLICK HERE.


Here's Jade holding her bouquet for the first time, I love the expression.



A bride with a great sense of humour...

















I love the balcony as a photo spot.

A nice sunset to round the day off...

Tags: Wedding photography packages at Shrigley Hall with a manchester wedding photographer, cheshire wedding photography, Rochdale wedding photography Rochdale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment