Thursday 30 May 2013

Headshots

One of the things I like about my job, is that I get to help other people promote their businesses, or themselves, and I am thereby able to contribute in some way to their path of success in life. This can take the form of profile pictures for LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook, passport photos for travelling, dating agency website photos, job application photos (I did one for an application for a young man wanting to be an air steward), product shots for website/brochure, or headshots for budding actors/actresses.
I had the pleasure of providing the latter for a lovely young lady called Natalie this evening. We did some shots on the studio background, and ventured into the garden, where the evening sun offered a lovely golden light.








 Tags: Headshots, headshot photography manchester, headshot photo

No comments:

Post a Comment