Sunday 16 June 2013

Another lovely customer comment...

I love it when people take the time to leave feedback, especially when it is a complimentary as this recommendation on my Facebook business page.

"Howard is a fantastic photographer and a really great guy as well. He's very accommodating and easy going and loves playing with the venue and different lights to achieve fantastic shots that we hadn't even considered. He really helped make our wedding even more special and myself and Kelly are looking forward to pouring over our photos for years to come. Highly recommended . Thanks again Howard !"
Carl Priestley.


Here's a taster of the wedding pictures we took at The Place Hotel, Manchester.

Please also take a moment to have a look at my FACEBOOK PAGE and give me a LIKE.





Tags: The Place Hotel Manchester is a fantastic venue for wedding photography, producing some of the best photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment