Saturday 30 July 2011

Photographs of Chair Covers and Venue Dressing for Weddings and Events at Manchester Golf Club

I recently took some shots for Manchester Golf Club and Ultimate Wedding Design to showcase what you can expect if you book a wedding or event at the golf club, and use their services.
For more details of either the venue or the chair covers/venue dressing, please contact Steve Flett at Manchester Golf Club, or Kaye Needham of Ultimate Wedding Design.
Please visit my main website, howardwilkinsonphotography.co.uk, or my Facebook page for more details of what you can expect if you book me to photograph your wedding or event.
I especially liked the ones with the bows on the sides, so different to the usual. Pebbles on the tables is a nice variation too, especially for destination wedding receptions.


















Tags: Lancashire wedding photography, Rochdale wedding photography, Manchester Golf Club, Ultimate Wedding Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment